Includes 1-1/8-in 120V SDS-plus Quick-Change Rotary Hammer – RH328VC, Auxiliary Handle, Carrying CaseThe Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer offers the ideal combination of power, impact energy, drilling speed, and comfort. It features vibration control for superior performance, and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling. It also provides three modes of operation–rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only–and an integral clutch to make this tool more versatile. The hammer comes with an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
Advanced vibration control and three modes of operation help you power through the toughest jobs. View larger.
Superb power-to-weight ratio offers ideal handling and control. View larger.
Two-Step Vibration Control
The rotary hammer provides vibration control without compromising performance. It reduces vibrations via a two-step process, originating from the impact mechanism and progressing to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio with Variable Speed Trigger
Powered by an 8-amp motor, the hammer weighs 7.7 pounds and provides 2.6 ft./lbs. of impact energy, making it the one of the best rotary hammers in its class.
For better control and accurate bit starting, the rotary hammer boasts a variable speed three-finger trigger (0-4,000 bpm; 0-900 rpm).
Three Modes of Operation for Versatile Use
The rotary hammer offers three modes of operation. Use the multifunction selector to choose rotary hammer, hammer only, or rotation only mode. An integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction, and a 360-degree auxiliary handle further enhances project flexibility.
The Bosch 1-1/8-Inch Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Rotary hammer, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio – 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs – Best Performing rotary hammer in its class !
- Vibration Control – Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-Function Selector – 3 modes of operation: Rotary Hammer, Hammer-Only mode, and Rotation only mode.
- Integral Clutch – Helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable Speed 3-Finger Trigger – Better operator control and accurate bit starting.